CMS Tree Page View is a WordPress plugin that adds a CMS-like tree overview of all your pages, like the view often found in a page-focused CMS. This page tree gives you a great overview over all your pages and you can use the page tree to quickly drag-and-drop your pages to change their order.
Remember to donate if you like it 🙂
- View and organize pages in a simple to use tree view
- Available both on it’s own page and on the dashboard
- Edit pages directly from the tree
- Add pages at any place in the tree
- Drag and drop to rearrange your pages
- Search pages
- See all pages – including private and drafts – or just publicly available pages
This plugin is for admin use only. If you’re looking for a plugin are visible on the public side of your website, for your visitors, then check out my other WordPress-plugin Simple Navigation.